Guide: Yae Miko Best Build, Weapons, Artifacts, Constellation and Talents in Genshin Impact
In this guide, we will talk in detail about the abilities of Yae Miko, which weapon and artifacts are better to choose. We will also analyze the priority of pumping talents and the best constellations.
Yae Miko is chief priest of Grand Narukami Shrine, and also a 5 star Electro character capable of inflicting powerful damage to enemies. Yae Miko can take the role of main DPS or the role of sub DPS, as it can potentially deal a huge amount of damage in a short time.
How to get Yae Miko in Genshin Impact
Yae Miko can be obtained from the Wish banner of the Everbloom Violet event. It is worth noting that this banner will only be available until the end of patch 3.2, and then it will be replaced by another one.
Yae Miko abilities in Genshin Impact
Yae Miko uses Catalyst to deal damage, so all the damage she deals will be Electro Damage. She has very strong basic attacks and despite this, Elemental Skill and Elemental Burst can deal even more damage if used correctly.
Spiritfox Sin-Eater (Normal Attack) performs multiple targeted attacks, up to a maximum of three, that deal electro damage to enemies. If you perform a charged attack, Yae Miko will deal frontal damage in an area.
Yakan Evocation: Sesshou Sakura (Elemental Skill) allows you to quickly move a few meters in a certain direction and leaves Sesshou Sakura at its starting position. A maximum of three can be installed, and if you continue to use the Elemental Skill, the previous Sesshou Sakura will disappear, so that in the end there are a maximum of three.
Sesshou Sakura deals electric damage to nearby enemies on its own, and also increases damage from other Sesshou Sakura, so it is recommended to always keep three Sesshou Sakura on the battlefield at the same time.
Overall, this is a great skill to move around while fighting opponents, allowing you to quickly dodge attacks while dealing damage on your own and increasing Elemental Burst’s damage.
Great Secret Art: Tenko Kenshin (Elemental Burst) activating abilities destroys all previously placed Sesshou Sakura and creates a crushing lightning that looks like a Sky Kitsune. Lightning deals very high damage to opponents and usually justifies a long preparation before using it.
Leveling Priority Yae Miko Talents
Since the main damage of Yae Miko is dealt by Elemental Skill and Elemental Burst, it is worth pumping them first of all. In addition, it will be effective both for using Yae Miko as a main DPS and for having her as a sub DPS. Normal attacks do quite a lot of damage, but since their animation is too long, they do not affect the overall party DPS much.
It is recommended to upgrade abilities in the following order:
- Elemental Skill: 9-10 Lv.
- Elemental Burst: 9-10 Lv.
- Normal Attack: for sub-DPS(1-6 Lv.), but for main DPS (8-9 Lv.)
Best Constellation for Yae Miko in Genshin Impact
The most effective constellations for Yae Miko are C1, C2 and C6. Next, let’s take a closer look at each and explain why you need to get these particular constellations.
- First constellation (C1) Yakan Offering solves the problem with the high cost of Elemental Burst and allows you to restore energy immediately after its activation by 8 units on each hit of Sesshou Sakura.
- Second constellation (C2) Fox’s Mooncall enhances Sesshou Sakura so that when created, they will immediately be 2 Lv. In addition, it allows you to install four Sesshou Sakura, and not three as it was before.
- Sixth constellation (C6) Forbidden Art: Diasesshou allows you to increase all character damage, because all attacks begin to ignore 60% of the opponents defense. Which greatly increases damage and is the strongest constellation of Yae Miko.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Yae Miko
Yae Miko is quite a strong character capable of dealing a lot of damage very quickly, which allows him to occupy both the position of main DPS and sub-PDS. Let’s take a closer look at the avantages of the character:
- Yae Miko can perfectly combine in a party with Dendro characters, while it can take the role of main DPS or sub-PDS, which makes Yae Miko universal in terms of choosing a role.
- Has a very high base attack power.
- The charged attack can deal damage in an area, hitting a large number of enemies.
- Deals very high damage with Elemental Burst.
- Elemental Skill can deal damage even when the character is far from enemies and does not require additional actions for this. In addition, the skill has a fast cooldown (4 seconds), which allows you to use it often.
- Can move quickly during combat and dodge enemy attacks.
Now let’s take a closer look at the character’s disadvantages:
- Elemental Burst requires a lot of energy to use (90 units). Therefore, most often, in order to restore Elemental Burst in a party, you need to take another electro character that will quickly accumulate energy.
- Very long normal attack animation, which can reduce the overall DPS despite the fact that the attacks deal a lot of damage.
- For Elemental Burst to be most effective, you need to plant all available Sesshou Sakura to get the maximum damage boost, while placing them at the right distance and as quickly as possible so as not to waste time.
Yae Miko Best Builds and Artifacts in Genshin Impact
The main task for Yae Miko in the party is to deal damage, and this task does not change depending on the role that the character occupies. In any case, equipment items should be chosen in order to increase the overall damage of Yae Miko. The choice priority depends on which elemental reactions will be used in the party. for example, in a party with a Dendro character, if Hyperbloom is used, then it is worth focusing on increasing Elemental Mastery, and not on critical damage. If the main reaction is Quicken, then it is better to increase the attack power and critical damage.
Optimal stats for Yae Miko
ATK: 1800 or more recommended
Elemental Mastery: 200-300 or more. In addition to increasing damage from elemental reactions, increases damage from Elemental Skill.
Crit damage and Crit Rate: A ratio of 1:2 is recommended, such as 60 crit rate / 120 crit damage.
Energy Recharge: 160-170 or more. But in any case, it is recommended to take at least one more Electro character to the party for faster energy recovery and Elemental Resonance.
Yae Miko Best Weapons in Genshin Impact
Kagura’s Verity is by far the best weapon for Yae Miko. Increases the damage of Elemental Skill and generally increases elemental damage when used.
Lost Prayer to the Sacred Winds – Increases the character’s running speed by 10%. Increases elemental damage every 4 seconds during combat, if you leave combat the damage increase disappears, which is a disadvantage, but it is still a very good Catalyst choice. Better suited for the main DPS role, but can also be used for sub-DPS.
Skyward Atlas – Increases elemental damage by 12-24%. Every 30 seconds has a 50% chance to summon clouds that will attack enemies. The benefits include a high attack value and an increase in elemental damage without fulfilling additional conditions. Better suited for use as a main DPS, as triggering a passive skill requires the character to be active for a long time.